10/13/16 – Vocabulary Word Prompts.

Prompt #1.

What really scares me the most in life is ending up alone. I don’t want myself to end up in a dilemma that I cant get myself out of. That would be very difficult and cumbersome for me to handle. My sadness would be perennial, almost lasting forever. I need family, love and affection. Without that I would be such a muddle. I would hope someone would come along and salvage my heart from the loneliness.

Prompt #2.

The most inspiring person in my life would have to be my Mother. My Mother would never tell me anything spurious. She seems to always look at the brighter side of things. She finds the good in everything. She treats everyone with respect, no matter how cumbersome they may be. She always knows how to brighten my day. Her happiness is unbridled, I don’t think she knows how to control it. She’s that happy of a person. But every now in then, she has her moments when she’s very opinionated. When she’s upset its very spasmodic. Then soon back to joyful. She has her days, But I still love this woman with all my heart. She has made a huge impact on my life. I don’t know where I would be today without her.